Looking for a job that WORKS for you?
Look No Further!
Bring your resume, and two valid forms of ID to EmergeWORKS at 1101 West Broadway and fill out our EmergeWORKS application.
*Applicants are not guaranteed employment. incomplete applications, applications without resumes, and applications without a valid, government issued ID and Social Security Card will not be accepted. Resources for obtaining these items are available
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants are not guaranteed employment. Incomplete applications, applications without resumes or two valid forms of ID will not be accepted. Resources for obtaining these items are available.
EmergeWORKS strives to place you in temp and temp-to-hire positions that fit your interests and skills, as well as provide you with access to:
- Career Coaching - with an individual job coach. They will help you set goals, figure out what skills you’ll need to get the job you want and provide resources you’ll need along the way.
- Transportation Assistance - discounted bus passes and van transportation are available to some places of employment.
- Financial Literacy Training & Coaching - learn to budget, reduce debt and improve credit. Work towards a more financially stable future.
- Work-Readiness Classes - connect your skills, experience and values to that of your next employer and learn how self-awareness can propel you to success.
- Industry-Specific Skills Training - Welding, Assembly, IT, Property Maintenance & CNC Machining training certifications